Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Project ELITE Alumni Portal
Graduates of the Project ELITE program are invited to continue to participate in activities to keep their Certificate of Participation current. The educational technology landscape constantly changes, so continued involvement can help librarians stay informed. Certificates of Participation are renewed on a semester basis. Only participants who have graduated from the program by October 29, 2010, are eligible for renewal.
Alumni Archive Pages
Alumni Meeting Page
1. Complete one instructional unit with students based on a newly learned technology. The fall 2010 technology is Prezi - a Web 2.0 tool which allows for unique presentations.
2. Evidence of the continued use of at least two previously learned technologies with at least 15 students per technology.
3. Continued updating of your library wiki to reflect your current library program.
4. Join the CPS Tech Librarians group and participate at least 8 times.
5. Continue to monitor your PLN and post at least 8 reflective journal entries in your blog to share what you have learned. It is recommended that you also become an active contributor to your PLN by posting information that you have learned, so that others can benefit.
6. Attend one Project ELITE alumni training sessions.
7. Complete the exit survey to request your Project ELITE certificate renewal.
Project ELITE Alumni
Barbara Gibson - Westinghouse High School
Diane Papageorge - Marsh Elementary School
Fran Feeley - Inter-American Magnet Elementary School
Jean Scheda - Phillips High School (2009-10)
Mary Beth Corbin - Byrne Elementary School
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"