Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
ELITE librarians will use Wordpress to post and share their reflections about educational technology and school librarianship. Participation guidelines are:
1. Set up an account and profile at
2. Post your first entry discussing what you hope to learn and accomplish while in Project ELITE.
3. Tag all journal entries with the tag "projectelite"
4. Post the web address of your journal at the
ELITE Librarians directory
5. Follow the posts of your Project ELITE colleagues by subscribing to their RSS feeds in your aggregator.
6. Post your reflections about participating in the program at least once per week. Read the reflections of some of your ELITE colleagues.
You must complete 14 reflective, substantive journal entries as part of Project ELITE to complete the program.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"